The Government, it is claimed, is busy making preparations for No Brexit, and the civil unrest which is expected to ensue
- Little Williamson is sending infantry units and tanks to keep order in the North East and the Home Counties.
- A detachment of Special Constables has been assigned to protect Anna Soubry and Dominic Grieve.
- Mrs May is taking refuge in the Cabinet War Rooms.
- All European works of art in the National Gallery are being removed to a bunker in the Cairngorms, where they will be guarded by a rota of members of the Scottish Parliament.
- Michael Heseltine, Nick Clegg and Tony Blair are being temporarily located to Singapore for safe keeping.
- For the duration of the expected emergency the country will be subject to martial law administered by Mr Speaker Bercow in his new capacity as Lord Protector.
- Parliament has taken control and taken flight.
Sauve qui peut.