In the spirit of Old Moore’s Almanac, we make the following predictions for the Year of Our Lord 2018.
- Justin Welby apologises to the family of George Bell and to George Carey.
- Pope Francis answers the Dubia.
- In a timely response to Magnum Principium, Cardinal Nichols and the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of England and Wales issue a translation of the Mass into Scouse.
- Dame Sarah Mullally is awarded an honorary Doctorate of Divinity from the Beda..
- Damian Thompson is made a Papal Knight.
- The Vatican Bank and the European Union simultaneously publish independently audited accounts .
- On Holy Thursday, Pope Francis washes the feet of Donald Trump.